Monday, November 29, 2010

Here you go~

I'm done messing around
so here you go, you can have it all by yourself
There's still many of it out there
Seems like this game turning to be damn bored
Still wondering why i put myself into this on the first place 
Well i'm just playing along
Not being all serious is just one of my nature
coz' it isn't interesting at all
Gonna set up a new journey soon
A journey that is much more interesting, thrilling and fun
Talking about a thrilling journey, i didn't mean a journey full of ghost or paranormal stuff
Just a heart throbbing journey
Hmm~ sounds interesting to me...
Hey, i think i'm kind of into anime right now
Whatever, i just love them so much
Hohohohoho (action kamen style)
Sorry, i'm starting to blabber again
Then, I'm off now.. Janne~

0 comments: